TeleEye MX Series HD Video Camera product range
The MX Series HD Video Cameras are equipped with the latest multi-stream compression technology HD SMAC-M. The cameras are capable of HD live video recording and multi-site viewing by using TeleEye sureSIGHT Video Management Solution and sureREC HD Recorder.
- An entry-level fixed dome comes with vandal resistant IP66 casing for outdoor applications
- An IR dome comes with a vari-focal, auto iris lens and switchable IR-cut filter. The IR illumination range can reach up to 15m.
- A camera equipped with a similar specification as MX833-HD. It also comes with a wall-mount housing for perimeter protection applications.
TeleEye sureSIGHT Video Management Solution
sureSIGHT is a versatile video management solution which is fully compatible with MX Series Cameras. Its modular and scalable design gives users tremendous flexibility to build up the most suitable platform for any specific requirements. sureSIGHT supports simultaneous monitoring of up to 64 videos on a single screen. With the assistance of siteMATRIX, the system can even display up to 80 live videos on 4 LCD screens with 20 live videos per monitor.
- 16-site Integrated Video Management Platform
- Standalone 64-site Integrated Video Management Software
- Unlimited-site Integrated Video Management Software
- Managing numerous sites, positioning cameras and verifying alarms through multi-layer siteMAP, floor plan and reference images
- Performing digital video matrix functions
TeleEye sureREC HD Recorder
sureREC HD Recorder is a PC-based platform pre-installed with sureREC V3 viewing and recording software. It is designed to support recording and monitoring of 16 MX cameras at a maximum recording frame rate of 200fps in HD resolution.
About TeleEye Group
With over 15 years of research and design experience in signal processing, TeleEye Group is engaged in the development, sales and marketing of a full range of hi-tech CCTV and digital surveillance equipment. The Group is listed in Hong Kong (SEHK:8051) and has rapidly grown to become a dynamic world-class supplier of remote visual CCTV systems with extensive application in various industries. The Group's Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2008 certified. We are committed to continuous improvement on product quality and standard. The Group has offices in China, Singapore, United Kingdom, Croatia, Mauritius, the Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Macau together with an extensive distribution network in over 20 countries worldwide.